- You are assigned a serial number.
- You pay a 10% deposit when registering your order.
- Your boat is individually manufactured with the greatest care, by a team of craftsmen benefiting from the expertise of the Rochelais shipyards.
- You pay 50% at the start of the production of the hulls, mechanical parts and equipment of your IZIBoat®. You are contacted at the start of this step.
- Your IZIBoat® is delivered to you in 4 to 5 packages, ready to sail, as described in the technical specifications.
- Delivery is made to the nearest address of your choice, regardless of your destination country. Your address must be accessible by a side-loading freight truck. If this is not possible, an appointment will be made as close as possible to your home, the final trip being at your expense.
- You pay the balance of 40% and the shipping costs when your IZIBoat® leaves our workshops.
- Your video tutorial is available as soon as your boat is shipped.
- Once the first assembly is done, you will quickly take 15 minutes each time.
Your boat is mounted, you are equipped, sunscreen on your nose, use the wheels to push the boat and you are there, your first navigation in a long series with IZIBoat®.